This post was originally published on this site
· The inflation genie is impossible to put back in the bottle.
· CPI and PPI are lagging for a number of reasons.
· Beaten down stocks of 2022 enjoyed a short-lived dead cat bounce in 2023.
· Consumer spending in January surged after a record decline in tax revenue.
· The PCE is the most inaccurate way to measure inflation and it’s no coincidence that it’s also the Fed’s favorite way.
· The progress the Fed claimed to have made against inflation is already lost.
· The inverted yield curve is now even more inverted.
💬 Join my Locals community to get The Peter Schiff Show ad-free and a day early! Plus get access to special live reports and Q&As. Visit https://schiffradio.com/premium/ to become a member.
📈 Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
💯 RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peterschiff/reviews/
🔔 SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
⭐️ Schiff Gold News: http://www.schiffgold.com/news
📘 Book Store: https://schiffradio.com/books/
👉 Follow Peter Schiff on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/peterschiff
👉 Follow Peter Schiff on Instagram: https://instagram.com/peterschiff
👉 Follow Peter Schiff on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@peterschiffofficial
👉 Follow Peter Schiff on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/peterschiff