ProjectPlatinum.com Review Is It a Scam? Project Platinum Reviews
Based on my reviews, “Project Platinum,” currently found at ProjectPlatinum.com and owned by “Blanchard Media LLC,” is legit and not a scam. ProjectPlatinum.com is one of the websites Robby Blanchard uses to promote his educational and coaching services; there’s a refund available if you don’t like the training, you can a full refund.
If you’re visiting this site to get a refund, you can visit ClickBank Order Support with the email you used to sign up as well as your order number to get a refund. I 100% support content creators who use Clickbank, as all users have the opportunity to try a digital service and get refunded if it doesn’t work for them.
I’m still a member of The Commission Hero Work From Home Coaching Program by Robby Blanchard, his staff is VERY helpful towards your success online, but I have to point out that YOU have to put the work in if you want to be successful. The job of the internet marketer is to INSPIRE the customer to want to work from home, but if you’re deciding to make money online, you have to make the COMMITMENT to do the work.
Trust me when I say that I’ve been where you are; there are distractions, excuses, and MENTAL hurdles you’ll have to conquer before you can wake up in the morning with money in the account and NO BOSS to answer to. The great thing about The Commission Hero Work From Home Coaching Program is if you can push yourself to succeed, you’ll soon realize there is NO competition to worry about because 90% of people will quit, and out of the remaining 10%, only 2% will stick it out for ten years.
If you’re wondering, this blog has been here since, I believe, 2009; I INTENTIONALLY leave things basic to show the user how dated this blog is, so you know I’m not BS-ing you about how to make money online. I prefer making money via WRITING, but internet marketing is a huge portion of expanding your avenues of wealth creation.
If you’re selling physical products and you understand the basics of internet marketing, you’ll be WAY ahead of the people who don’t! Prior to joining The Commission Hero Work From Home Coaching Program, try to think OUTSIDE the box of the make-money-online niche. I make the LEAST amount of money in the “Work from home” niche because the audience is overly skeptical and usually BROKE!
When you learn internet marketing, go to where the MONEY is, where customers are NOT thinking about money online and instead are thinking about having FUN or thinking about purchasing something they NEED, that’s when Internet marketing really pays off. All the best!
Click Here For The Commission Hero Work From Home Coaching Program